Saturday, November 5, 2016

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Peaches and Herbs
  1. What’s your favorite way to consume peaches?
  2. Sliced into a bowl with just a touch of sugar or a little whipped cream.
  3. To what dish does basil make its best contribution?
  4. I like a little dried basil in olive oil over pasta or on bread.
  5. What’s something you’re feeling peachy-keen about?
  6. This next week could be so incredibly awesome for me. I can't wait.
  7. What’s a cooking herb you dislike?
  8. I'm not much into fennel because of its scent. It tastes ok, in moderation but that smell.
  9. What’s something in your residence that’s peach-colored or nearly peach-colored?
  10. My bridesmaids' dresses when I got married were peach. That sort of killed the peach-as-decor concept for me. I think we had some peach towels once. Maybe? Otherwise...not so much.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.