Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Stealing x2

(Link in meme-roll)
Healthy Meme

When was the last time you got a nose bleed?
It's been a long time. I don't generally have these too often, probably have had less than 10 my entire life. I have a nephew who used to get nosebleeds 3-4 times a week when he was a kid. Not sure if that's still true.
Do you keep magazines by your toilet?
There's usually a magazine or two, or a local paper, in the powder room. And I read my EW in the master bathroom while blowing dry my hair and so forth.
If you were a waiter/waitress, would you make good tips?
If you'd asked me this 20 years ago, the answer would be way more likely to be YES than nowadays. I don't have a whole lot of patience for ignorance or stupid anymore though and people piss me off rather quickly.
Have you ever stolen a road sign or traffic barrier?
I may have been party to something of this sort at some point in the past with someone who might live in my house with me now. Or not, of course.
What are the best kind of Girl Scout cookies?
Samoas. I sill have a partial box left (somehow) that will probably disappear later this week.
When was the last time you purchased alcohol?
Last Friday night, 10 or so days ago. I had a Long Island Iced Tea, since I was not the DD or in the company of an alcoholic. It was delightful.
Do you find it attractive when a guy actually shows his feelings?
Yes, presuming the feelings being shown aren't anger, superiority, and/or hatred.
Are you a fussy eater?
Not really. Not much of a fan of raw tomatoes or sushi, but I can work around almost anything else.
List everything you ate and drank today:
Water, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, bacon/egg/cheese wrap from DD, munchkins from DD, Wendy's chicken sandwich with Diet Dr. Pepper, popcorn, Twizzlers, half order of bangers & mash, 1/3 of a giant pretzel, and water. Will probably be drinking some more DDP and some water before bed. I eat like a teenager....to my detriment.
How are you sitting?
This question made me laugh....but I'll be good and take it as it's meant: I have my feet up in the recliner.
Waiting for something?
Beast to get his act together so we can finish NCIS:LA from last week. He's packing for a week in California, and he hasn't flown since October, so he's a little discombobulated in his routines.
Do you like pretzels?
Heh, considering I had one for dinner tonight, I think this answer might be self-evident.
Do you wait until you’ve completely finished a certain makeup product before you buy a new one?
The only "makeup products" I use is various types of face wash and chapsticks. And I use both up, unless they are too weird or just yucky.
Did you wake up before 8:00 a.m. this morning?
I was showered, dressed and downstairs before 8. OK, barely, but it was definitely before 8!
Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren’t?
Quite often. Daily in fact. Only people who I suspect might actually, honestly care get anything more than "fine" these days.
Do you have reason to cry right now?
I'm sure I do. But I'm busy burying my head in the sand this evening so not crying.
How many sodas a week do you have?
Probably the equivalent of about 25 cans. I know, don't start. It's all diet pop, though, ok??
Do you shop at Victoria’s Secret?
I do. And I need to do that fairly soon, actually.
Are you into sports?
I'm not really into doing sports anymore, mostly due to lack of lung capacity etc., but I like watching football and NASCAR and gymnastics and some track and field stuff.
Can you easily touch your toes?
If I bring them closer to my hands, yes. :P
What did the last shoes you wore look like?
They are zip-sided lace-up leather ankle boots. Comfy, awesome, and nearly out of season. Something else I need to shop for. Soon.
What do you currently hear?
Beast speaking, the clock ticking...and now NCIS starting back up.
Have you ever done yoga?
Yes. Sort of.
Do you text a lot?
Not nearly as often as some people, for sure!
Do you have a fax machine at home?
Yes. Beast has one for his home-office.
Do you know anyone who has diabetes?
Yes.
Have you ever had to block anyone online?
Yes.
Are you afraid of thunder and lightning?
I'm not afraid of it, but I'm smart enough to go inside when the lightning starts.
Are you a shop-a-holic?
No I am not.
Are you healthy?
All things considered, I'm healthier than I have any right to be.


Currently Meme
Currently, I am...

Reading
Currently in progress:
Library of Souls, by Ransom Riggs
The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, by Stephen King
The Name of the Rose, by Umberto Eco
Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater (on CD)
The Watcher in the Shadows, by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
American Sniper, by Chris Kyle (ebook)
Writing
Not nearly often enough....
Playing
I stupidly started up with Criminal Case last night on Facebook. Huge time-suck. Dumb.
Watching
The end of last week's NCIS:LA.
Trying
... to stay awake.
Cooking
HAH!!
Drinking
Just about done with this last bit of DDP.
Calling
No one. Ugh.
Pinning
Nada. I have a Pinterest account, which I literally NEVER use anymore.
Tweeting
Haven't tweeted in months either.
Crafting
Hahahaha
Doing
...yeoman's work at work trying to excavate the expanding pile of new materials, approx. $20,000 worth of skinny kids' books.
Going
...on vacation in just over 2 weeks.
Loving
...my bed more and more every day.
Hating
...politics more than usual at this point in the cycle.
Re-Discovering
...some of the annoyances of YA lit while reading two teen novels at the same time.
Enjoying
I'm beyond thrilled that Beast is travelling again. I feel like I have my house back!
Thinking
Nope, not a lot of that going on. Some deep percolation, but no "thoughts" per se.
Feeling
I'm so freakin' tired.
Missing
Weirdly, I'm missing my niece Katherine for some reason today. I don't know why--we'll see her next week. Strange.
Hoping
...the predicted snow this week doesn't happen.
Listening
...to the still small voice. Or at least I'm doing my best to at least hear it.
Celebrating
...Holy Week.
Smelling
I think I smell fine.
Thanking
...God for so many blessings.
Considering
...my "morning off" (comp for working today) tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it will involve early rising, quick trip to a grocery store, and then back home for a pre-work nap.
Starting
...to struggle to keep my eyes open. Good night!!

4 sweet-talkers :

shortybear said...

good answers.

Kwizgiver said...

I agree that some YA lit gets old. There's so much that's good, though!

jennifer anderson said...

you said bangers and mash so I thought you were british. but then you said vacation instead of holiday....

Cat. said...

I say holiday too. My sister and her family have lived in England since the mid-70s, so I'm perpetually confused about whether I'm speaking the language properly/right. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.