Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
SW: TFA
(inspired by a certain movie I finally saw, with no spoilers)
  1. When did you last wear a lei (or something similar)?
    I had on an infinity scarf yesterday at work, and I pretty much always have a long woolly scarf on when I'm outside these days. Otherwise, neckwear is not a big priority for me.
  2. What are your thoughts on organically grown produce?
    I'm all for it in theory, but I live in farm country and I know that on a big-scale farm, organic is ... difficult. And that's if you can agree on a definition of "organic" in the first place!
  3. Which Goldie Hawn movies have you seen?
    Uhm...I don't know of any, honestly? I don't go out of my way to see her, though I don't dislike her. Just not my thing, I guess. Was she in Witches of Eastwick?
  4. What’s something you’ve recently and reluctantly flown solo on?
    Work is turning into very much of a solo flight every day lately, in many ways. For the first time in years, I seriously looked at house prices and jobs in Colorado in a serious way. We could swing it, but not anywhere near Denver.
  5. What experience do you have with BB or pellet guns?
    Only in the praying for no injuries when Sparky and Jet used to have Airsoft wars every Saturday. Sparky's first time out, he came home with a big bruise/goose-egg just below his eyebrow; he'd very nearly had his eye shot out. He wore his science safety goggles after that.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.