Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
It’s Time to Play the Music

  1. How do you feel about honeydew and other melons?
    I'm not a fan of melon, though I have good feelings about honeydew in general as it's the only melon I've ever slavered over....after 3 weeks of zero fruit in my diet, it tasted delightful.
  2. How are your little piggies?
    They're a little sore. I need to do a little trimming of nails and other maintenance. Otherwise, though, they're great!
  3. What kind of experience do you have with scooters?
    Very damned little. Sparky has one of those stand-and-push things, and FIL had a motorized one at the nursing home at the end, but otherwise, I know nothing about them. Scooters were definitively, hardcore UNCOOL when I was a kid.
  4. What animal frightens you most?
    I am actually very scared of bears, specifically grizzlies. It's one of the main reasons I'm not interested in tent-camping. I'm also not too excited about snakes in the wild. Pet snakes are fine.
  5. Apples, celery, and walnuts dressed in mayo and served atop a bed of lettuce are popularly known as a Waldorf Salad. What’s your favorite salad with a name?
    I do like Waldorfs (do NOT add grapes, ppl!), and of course Caesar salads are good. Are there other "named" salads?

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm not crazy about melon (that was a very random question), but I don't dislike it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.