Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday 5 x 2

(Link in meme-roll)
Blithering Idiom
  1. On what topic did you last offer your uninvited two cents?
  2. I spent the day today having no opinion on anything unless absolutely necessary (like, I chose what to order for lunch). It's been one of those weeks when no matter what I chose at work got me in trouble. OOH! Actually, I did send an email to a good friend yesterday after reading a very disturbing post on her blog. Mostly, I just confirmed that the situation she's suddenly found herself in is psychotic and scary and told her to be safe.
  3. What situation this past week most resembled a three-ring circus?
  4. The schedule at work has been completely fubar this week, more than usual. And it's Summer Reading chaos all the time too, so...yeah.
  5. When did you recently give someone the four-one-one?
  6. That's my job at work. The last person I helped was a little guy, maybe 3 years old, looking for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles books.
  7. What were you in the middle of the last time you took five, and how did you spend the time?
  8. I spent 10 minutes catching up on Facebook earlier, showing a couple of coworkers pictures for my newest great-nephew. He's, of course, totally adorable!
  9. To what did you last give the deep six?
  10. Several papers I was done working with, and a sticky-note I no longer needed.

Alt
  1. A sandwich is usually some kind of ingredients between slices of bread, but what’s a great sandwich that has no bread at all?
  2. Jimmy John's makes sandwiches with lettuce wrapping the innards. I haven't ever tried one, but that's all I can come up with.
  3. A salad is generally thought of as a mixture of fresh greens, but what’s a great salad whose main ingredients are not veggies?
  4. Fruit salad: strawberries, kiwis, blueberries, banana, pineapple....
  5. Juice is usually the liquid squeezed from a fruit or vegetable. What’s a juice you enjoy that isn’t?
  6. Electricity is juice, no? I appreciate everything it provides.
  7. Milk is usually the food that a mammal produces for its young. How do you feel about milk alternatives that aren’t animal-produced?
  8. I'm not a fan.
  9. A staple is usually some food that forms the basic constituent of a cultural diet. What’s a staple in your diet that doesn’t exactly fit that definition?
  10. Diet Dr. Pepper without which life is not worth living.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Your love of the Doctor Pepper equals my love of the Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.