Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Funky Twenty-Five Meme

1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering?
I am blessed with good hair, so any bad hairstyles have been because I'm done my own hack job. I also had a couple of bad perms way long time ago.
2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90's?
I really liked the first Matrix movie. I liked The Lion King too. And of course Groundhog Day.
3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where?
Not very often, and mostly from my workplace when I do.
4. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled?
I like cookies best before they are baked.
5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss?
Nope.
6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it?
I did. It's still in existence, in the same locale, looks exactly as it did 45 years ago. That is quite creepy.
7. How do you take your coffee?
Outside to pour on the ground. Yuck.
8. Do you like fuzzy things?
Uh...well. Hmm. I like animals.
9. Favorite kind of chocolate?
I prefer milk chocolate.
10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
Realistic.
11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both?
Yes. I don't visit it very often, and I certainly don't dress up to show, but I'm surely never going to be photographed and put on it either.
12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it?
I have no idea what this is.
13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to?
There are few restaurants in Italy and on Ydra that I haven't eaten at yet....
14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one?
Friday. All spiffy this weekend.
15. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)?
I'm not a huge fan of patterns, actually. I like plain, or big stripes if necessary.
16. What's your age backwards?
15.
17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them?
If they are awful, yes.
18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special?
We were in Pasadena for the Tournament of Roses Parade and Rose Bowl game last December and January. It was wonderful.
19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes?
Plain with butter and syrup.
20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar?
Not particularly. Well, I'm not agin 'em, but I prefer movies with actual, y'know, PLOT.
21. Do you know how to sew?
Yes.
22. Are you good at wrapping gifts?
If I take time, I am. Usually, I'm hurrying though so sometimes the paper gets a little weird.
23. Do you like flavored yogurt?
It's ok.
24. How old will you be in December of 2015?
Just over 52.
25. What's the age difference between you and your siblings?
My oldest sister is 20 years older than me, my brother is 10 years older. There were two other sisters between my brother and remaining sister.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'd never considered the fact that I wear so many florals and paisleys. I'm not much of a plain Jane, I have something with a pattern or sparkle.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.