Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Sizzle Says Meme

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
I would love to travel for months at a time, all over the place by train, by mobile home, by plane, by car. I'm not fussy. But I want to be able to stay for awhile in one place and really dig deep in local stuff.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren’t you doing it?
That is an excellent question...
3. What’s better: horses or cows?
Depends: better for what? Horses to ride and as companions. Cows for milk and dinner and heavy labor.
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Being confident in and true to yourself and having good friends who will be honest and have fun with you.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
I've had some weirdly realistic stress dreams about work and my boss lately. It's not always easy to separate the dream from reality, which makes work a little weird till I do a quite double-check.
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Alive. [I've answered this a million times on this blog. Feel free to search.]
7. Complete this statement: Love is…
...ALWAYS having to say you're sorry! (and meaning it)
8. Can you tell a good story?
I can. And do.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
I don't daydream, unless you mean dreams-during-naps. Which I'm hoping for once this meme is done. I hear a pillow calling my name.....
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
I thank people every day. Don't you? I thanks the kids in Sunday School this morning, and the waitress at breakfast, and Beast for paying for breakfast... But realistically: thank you to my friends, those of you I know without a doubt have got my back, no matter what. I need that solid foundation right now.
11. If you could be anyone's mojo, whose would you want to be, and why? (For those you do not know what mojo is, it's personal magnetism; charm.)
Wait, am I "being" the mojo or the person? If it's the person, it's my nephew James since he seems fairly indestructible.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I know what you mean about giving my thanks to people. I do it freely and genuinely.

CountryDew said...

That last question is kind of weird, isn't it. I can relate to wanting to be "alive" when you grew up. I am over 50 now and still can't figure out how I got here.

Cat. said...

I have to say, in re-thinking my "alive" answer, that this wasn't an assumed outcome when I was little: my sister was in the process of dying for 3-4 years of my early childhood (and then she didn't die), and I had an aunt who died at 6--well before I was born, but I heard about it a lot growing up.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.