Monday, April 13, 2015

Stolen Survey

(Swiped from Amy)

Do you like your music loud or mellow?
Depends on the music. Loud music should be loud; quiet music should be quiet.
What's your favourite animated or cartoon program?
I don't really watch cartoons. So probably Looney Toons. I did like the Roadrunner cartoons and Mighty Mouse as a child.
Do you sing in the shower?
I don't really understand this concept. So, no.
Are you a clean or messy person?
Clean. I don't like bugs. Which doesn't mean I am tidy, of course.
What's your preferred playing piece in Monopoly?
I like the little dog.
Can or do you still play Twister?
Since the whole point of Twister, as far as I'm concerned, is falling down, I probably excel more now than previously.
Can you play chess?
I haven't play often, and I'd need a cheat-sheet, but yeah, I can.
Do you know the dance steps to an annoying cheesy pop song?
I could probably Macarena if pressed. And bunny hop. And conga. I used to know how to Hustle, too.
Do you prefer straight or bendy straws?
Depends. I mostly have straight straws, but when I'm feeling crappy and not sitting up straight, bendy straws rock!
Have you ever entered a talent contest? and did you win?
I was in one in junior high. And no.
Do you like poetry?
Yes.
Are you a bad loser?
I can be a terribly bad sport in some games, mostly games that involve pure luck. I had a HUGE temper tantrum during Payday several years ago, in front of Sparky--so embarrassing, and an epic Bad Parenting moment. Also, it makes me absolutely nuts when people screw around and/or flout the rules.
Which would you choose: jelly or ice cream?
By "jelly" I'm assuming "Jello," and definitely ice cream.
What's your favourite type of pie?
Fruit wins, but honestly, I'm not overly fussy. I don't like rhubarb though, not at all!
What's your most used phrase?
"I forgot..."
What's your most used word?
"Really?" "Actually." I think it's a tie.
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I should be so lucky, but Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts. These days though, I would love to see what Melissa McCartney could do with me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.