Saturday, April 4, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Extinction
  1. What’s the coolest of the extinct animal species?
  2. I would've liked to have seen a dodo bird before we killed them all off.
  3. What classification (however you want to define that) of human being seems to be an endangered species?
  4. The variety that has empathy with others.
  5. How do you feel about the disappearance of the neighborhood video rental store?
  6. We still have one!! I have no idea how they make money especially since they are competing heavily with us at the library.
  7. What’s an older technology that you consider better than a newer technology that’s replaced it?
  8. We have a fax machine at work that just faxes. It works great, if slowly. The fancy printer/scanner/copier/fax machine...never can get the damn thing to send a fax. And don't get me started on my dishwasher here at home--hand washing gets things cleaner!
  9. What no-longer-available snack item do you miss most?
  10. I can't think of anything American, but I do miss British Kit-Kat bars. They just taste better. I really wish we could get Kinder eggs here; the chocolate's not great, but they are fun.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.