Sunday, March 29, 2015

Survery [sic]

(Found at Amy's)

Do you believe in destiny, fate or free will?
I believe we are all allowed to fuck up our lives in whatever what we want, but God has a longer view than us and knows what we're going to do. Hence, grace. I don't find that concept complicated, but if you do, here's the Party Line. I don't believe in karma as such, or fate.
If you could talk to one species of animal which would it be?
I would love to be able to speak some version of "canine" preferably "wolf," though "mutt" would be more useful.
If you had friends 'round, what DVDs would you have to watch?
If I have friends over, I'm unlikely to waste our time watching a movie.
Do you like vanilla or chocolate?
I definitely prefer vanilla. I can add whatever I want to it from that point: caramel, hot fudge, nothing. Whatever sounds good.
Are you a giver or a receiver?
Depends. I like receiving, but I'm improving at giving as well.
Do you have any enemies?
I don't think so, in the stalking/killing/kidnapping sense. I'm the only enemy I know of.
Are you scared of needles?
Not scared, just sort of grossed-out by seeing them being used on people. I'd make the worst phlebotomist.
How many piercings do you have--if any?
Just one in each earlobe.
Have you ever got majorly lost trying to get somewhere?
Yes. And prior to GPS, even. Drive around enough and you'll figure it out.
Do you say "Zee" or "Zed" to describe the letter Z?
I grew up with "zee" so "zee" it is. Besides, the alphabet song has to be changed if I start using "zed" and I'm too lazy for that.
What was the last thing to make you feel happy?
Dinner out last night with my sweetie was fun.
What was the last thing to make you feel angry?
About two weeks ago, work beat me up and spit me out into a puddle of vomit that I'm still working on cleaning up.
You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you're fired. Do you save the dog?
I would certainly call 911, but I wouldn't be jumping into water to save a dog since that would just ensure both of us dying. I'd probably see if there was a way I could convince it to swim to the side or grab a branch of something. Being late for work is beside the point.
Then again, I haven't walked to work since I was in grad school. And you're assuming my usual tunnel vision would allow me to notice anything like this in the first place.
Are you the kind of friend you'd want to have as a friend yourself?
I'd probably be the most annoying friend to myself ever!! I think I'm a good friend, but there's chemistry in friendship, and I wouldn't want to be friends with someone just like myself.
Do you have any questions or queries about things you're just too scared or embarrassed to ask anyone about?
At my age, it's pretty damned hard to get embarrassed about anything. And honestly, for the things I might be embarrassed about, there's always Google. :-)
If you were a wrestler what would your stage name be?
I wouldn't, so the point is moot.

3 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

"Chemistry" was just the right way to put that. :)

Kwizgiver said...

Isn't there a Wrestler Name Generator? ;-)

Cat. said...

There is:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=wrestlername
OR
http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/twfnamegenerator.html
OR
http://kroc.com/whats-your-pro-wrestling-name/

But I really hate this kind of "wrestling."

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.