Saturday, April 18, 2015

Another from Amy

(Swiped from Amy)

What's your favourite biscuit to dunk?
I don't really dunk--I don't drink a lot of milk--and I don't like the crumbs falling off into the milk. Loss of perfectly good cookie!
Which would you rather have if you had to, a broken leg or a broken arm?
Arm. Left arm. I don't have time to figure out crutches.
Do you read a daily newspaper?
Nope. Not for years. I read the local headlines in my local paper in InoReader so I know generally what the latest gossip is.
Do you watch the news on TV?
I catch it on Today in the morning before I go to work. Sorta.
Have you ever had anything published?
Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure. I haven't really experienced it, I don't think, but "like at first sight" yes.
How many remote controls do you have in your house?
Oh jeez. Uh, three in this room. Probably at least that many downstairs. One upstairs in our room for my clock--which is totally silly.
Have you ever been in a hot tub or sauna?
Yes. Multiple times, on multiple vacations. We used to vacation with people who wouldn't even consider it a vacation without a hot tub on site.
Have you ever had chicken pox?
Yes, when I was 6, and a very bad case it was too. They hit in the middle of winter during a multi-day power outage.
Do you own a lava lamp?
No I do not. My brother had one when I was little. It was fascinating, but I don't have time for fascination for that sort of thing.
What is your one major weakness?
My mouth. I need to STFU more often. That seems to be my lesson for 2015.
What's been the best decision you've made in your life so far?
Having a kid. I didn't used to want one, and the whole labor thing was absolutely AWFUL--as bad as advertised on Little House on the Prairie--but I'm glad, so very very glad, to have Sparky in my life.
What's been the worst decision you've made in your life so far?
Staying at my first full-time job for as long as I did. On the other hand, had I bailed, I wouldn't be where I am now so...
What words do you always struggle to spell type correctly?
Anything with a 'q' in it. And "vacuum." And because I type them often, "video," "recording," "juvenile," "literature," and "fiction."
On a scale of 1-10, how happy would you say you are?
Right this second: 6. Generally, though I'm at 7 or 8.
On a scale of 1-10, how smart would you say you are?
Book-smart: 10. Actually, practically: 7.
On a scale of 1-10, how funny would you say you are?
I think I'm a 10. Apparently, I'm more often closer to 3.
On a scale of 1-10, how devious would you say you are?
Usually, 4, but there are stretches that are full of 10.
On a scale of 1-10, how awesome would you say you are?
Most of the time I think I'm a 7. But I have dark moments of 1-ness.
On a scale of 1-10, how devilish would you say you are?
Oh, really, that's probably a 2 or 3. At most.
On a scale of 1-10, how nice/caring would you say you are?
10. Except when I'm a stone bitch.
On a scale of 1-10, how bitchy would you say you are?
In quantity, probably 2. In intensity, probably closer to 12.
On a scale of 1-10, how polite would you say you are?
9. I'm Midwestern, yo.
On a scale of 1-10, how attractive would you say you are?
6 and falling.
If you could be any famous person who would you be and why?
I wouldn't want to be famous, so this isn't the easiest question. I'd like to be famous for doing something really boring but awesomely useful.
What's your favourite animal beginning with the letter A?
Albatross. "Bloody albatross!!" lol
What's your favourite item of clothing beginning with the letter B?
I'm rather partial to bras.

Just noticed that this is post #7205. Over 11 years, that works out to 655 posts each year. Yikes!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.