Saturday, March 14, 2015

Randomosity

Stolen wholesale from Amy

Have you ever appeared on YouTube?
Not intentionally, and definitely not to my knowledge.
Have you ever performed in front of a large audience?
Yes. A few times. Not solo, thank God, but in bands.
Have you ever eaten anything prepared by a celebrity chef?
Scott Commings did a thing locally just before he won Hell's Kitchen last year. It was yummy, and he is adorable.
Have you ever been on radio?
Many, many times.
Did your school make a teatowel that everyone submitted to?
Well, no. I do have a teatowel commemorating my niece's wedding, however. Does that get me close, at least? Back in my day we didn't do this stuff.
What colour/style was your school tie?
Ties!? Yeah, no, not here, not public schools. My high school colors are dark blue, silver, and white.
Do you have to wear glasses?
Only when I'm trying to see anything more than about 5" from my face.
Do you bite your nails?
Not exactly, but close enough.
Do you prefer male or female singers voices?
I like a good baritone. I like higher voices as well as long as they're just singing not hashing up the music. Annie Lennox and Mary J. Blige do an excellent job singing properly.
Would you rather be the world's greatest football player or lover?
I think lover is just a bit less stressful on the body, whichever kind of football you mean.
Do you get hayfever?
It's already started, today, for the year. Sigh....
Do you have a list of things to do before you are 'x' years old?
Nope. Age is just a construct, though I do think I'm past the need to jump off bridges or out of airplanes.
Do you like your age?
It's a multiple of 17 this year, which is weird and interesting. Next year I'll be a deck of cards for 12 months, which is fun too.
What shoe size are you?
Somewhere around 9 or 9.5 most of the time.
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many. Probably over 3 dozen if I dug out all the random pairs of boots.
How do you know when you're an adult?
Shopping for a furnace. Understanding--and falling in love with--"escrow." Caring about threat count and price-per-unit and value-over-cost. Saying "no" to all the impulse buys in the checkout line for ten years.
If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
Invisibility and the occasional ability to {{poof}} have all my work done perfectly in one fell swoop.
...and what would your hero name be?
Get your own superhero name from the superhero name generator!

My superhero name is: The Red Skull

You were living on the streets when you found a mysterious and powerful artefact – now, it has transformed you beyond recognition, and you must use your new abilities wisely, as well as resisting the temptation for revenge…
Summoning the Dead - Your mystic powers give you the ability to bring any dead body back to life and control it - but only for three minutes!
Now, you protect Seattle from hyper-intelligent gorillas, while also battling the evil plans of Benny Da Vinci!
Get your own superhero name from the superhero name generator!
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pass out. And then question the sanity of the person calling, since I don't buy lottery tickets.
Would you like to build/design your own house?
I have. We still have the plans. I could do it again if we ever moved.
Which form of public transport do you prefer?
I love trains, and not just because of the "Risky Business" train scene.
What talents do you have?
I proofread other people's stuff quite well. And I have good Google-fu.
Can you juggle?
Only metaphorically.
Can you solve a Rubik's Cube?
Not without the internet to hand.
Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
Nope. I had a small mouse--which I still have--and a large snake--which I don't. I got my first teddy bear in college.
Are you psychic in any way?
Hah!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.