Saturday, February 7, 2015

When you...

Found here
When you...

1. ...go to McDonald's, what do you order?
For breakfast, it's a bacon, egg and cheese bagel and large diet Coke. For lunch...it varies.
2. ...need a new pair of jeans, where do you go?
Farm & Fleet, or Kohl's. Or, I suppose, Penney's or Old Navy will do in a pinch.
3. ...have a bad hair day, what do you do with it?
I just deal with it, and try not to look in the mirror. Hair gel covers a multitude of sins.
4. ...can't sleep at night, what do you do?
Sit up in bed and either read on my Nook or do a puzzle.
5. ...go to the beach, what do you do most of the time?
Lie in the sun and soak up the heat.
6. ...get a gift you don't like, what do you do with it?
Put it away to give to someone else, or take it back for a refund.
7. ...wake up in the morning, what do you do first?
Check to be sure I haven't overslept, or that I can't sleep in longer.
8. ...eat steak, how do you like it cooked?
Medium rare.
9. ...take a shower, how hot do you like the water?
Pretty hot. It's cold in the morning this time of year.
10. ...turn/turned 18, what will/did you do first?
I think I probably had a legal drink pretty early on that day.
11. ...turn/turned 21, what will/did you do first?
I think I probably had a series of legal drinks, and cake.
12. ...get/got your first car, where did/will you drive first?
We drove our first car (which was actually a mini-pickup) to the nearest park and took our pictures with it.
13. ...wake up in the morning, what's the first thing you do?
Still working on whether I need to get up and at what speed.
14. ...brush your teeth, do you brush your tongue too?
Not usually. Unless it needs it.
15. ...listen to music, how loud do you have it?
Loud enough to enjoy...or, at work, to drown out the noise.
16. ...take a long car ride, how do you entertain yourself?
Music, counting signs, napping (when I'm not the driver of course), talking, thinking.
17. ...get your paycheck this week, what's the first thing you'll buy?
It goes in the bank. We'll pay bills with it. Some of it goes directly to savings every week.
18. ...got your first job, where was it at?
My first paycheck was at the public library in the town where I grew up. My first "grown-up" full-time job was at a small public library in Wisconsin.
19. ...went to bed last night, what time was it?
I think I was in bed by 9, but not asleep till nearly midnight.
20. ...made your first [blog], what was your username?
Same as it is today.
21. ...made your first MySpace, what was your username?
I don't remember anything about a MySpace account. I may have had one, but don't remember anything about it.
22. ...made your first AIM account, what was your screenname?
Never used AIM, just Gchat and Yahoo chat.
23. ...go out to eat, what do you usually order?
Depends on where we're eating. Steak, pasta, chicken, flautas....depends.
24. ...get your hair done, what salon do you go to?
Shantell takes good care of me.
25. ...hang out with your friends, where do you usually go?
I ... don't, really. Hang out with friends, exactly, I mean.
26. ...put on makeup, how long does it take you?
I don't wear makeup, just lip balm.
27. ...take a shower, how long does it take you?
Ten minutes perhaps.
28. ...see your boy/girlfriend, do you call them pet names?
I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but I have a husband that I call Beast, among other things, which I suppose might be considered a pet name.
29. ...go on vacation this year, where will you go?
I have no idea.
30. ...take surveys, how many do you take at a time?
This one is long enough to count for more than one. I haven't done one this long in eons.
31. ...go on Facebook, what's the first thing you look at?
My newsfeed, or status updates.
32. ...experience heartbreak, how do you cheer yourself up?
Reading, music, talking to friends, mindless activities.
33. ...eat breakfast, what do you normally have?
Cheese bagel.
34. ...need to dress up, what do you usually wear?
I rarely dress up. If I need to at this point, I'll need to buy a new outfit.
35. ...want a new pair of shoes, what store do you go to?
Famous Footwear.
36. ...wake up in the middle of the night, what do you do?
Wow, this is like doing a survey from someone at the Alzheimer's Association.
37. ...have a bad day, what do you do to make it better?
Read, talk to friends, listen to music, talk to myself....
38. ...hear your favorite song on the radio, do you crank it up really loud?
I do.
39. ...sleep over someone's house and you're awake before they are, what do you do?
Read. Or try to go back to sleep.
40. ...wake up with no new text messages, are you upset?
Uh, no. Just another day.
41. ...text someone you like and they don't respond, do you send another one?
Yes.
42. ...need to get gas, where do you normally go?
Usually Mobil. Or whatever I happen to drive past that's easy to get in and out of.
43. ...get a gift card for a place you don't shop at, what do you do with it?
I give it to someone else as a gift.
44. ...get mad at somebody, how long does it take for you to cool off?
Usually no more than half an hour. Unless it's way over the top, in which case an hour.
45. ...take a crappy survey, do you finish it or quit halfway through?
Clearly, I finish even the crappiest surveys.
46. ...text, do you type properly or write u for you, r for are, etc.?
I usually spell everything out.
47. ...get married, what will your dress look like?
It was very lacy and Victorian and ridiculous for the weather.
48. ...have a kid, do you want it to be a boy or a girl?
I love my son and wouldn't trade him for the world.
49. ...go to prom, what will your dress look like?
I didn't and I won't, so it doesn't matter.
50. ...watch football, are you loud?
Only sometimes. [hah!]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.