Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Love Is In The Air Meme

Love, to you. Define love in your own words.
Love is caring deeply about someone, caring enough to pick them up when they are falling down and hang back with them when they aren't leading the pack, even when you could easily outdistance them on your own. [This was actually the children's sermon this morning] Also, never wanting to not see them again.
What do you want in a relationship?
See above in return.
What do you contribute to a relationship
Oh, nothing. I'm just a parasite.

Currently.....
Do you have a Valentine?
I do.
If not, are you happy being single?
My husband travels enough that I sometimes feel as if I might be.
Describe the perfect V-day date in your opinion:
For me, staying home watching a good movie/TV show or reading is a sufficient enough date. Maybe a grilled steak and a salad. If we were to go out, it wouldn't be to a fancy-pants restaurant, but to someplace comfy, fun, with good food and good service.
Dream Date?
If a guy wanted to Do It All Perfectly, it would involve a private plane, a surprise trip to Venice or Istanbul or Barcelona, and a villa with a good cook and a library full of books I've always wanted to read. Oh and a big, really comfy bed.
What is your crush's name?
The name has been crushed right out.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. I believe in chemistry, in attraction, and in lust....which can lead to love.

This or that
Chocolates or Flowers....you must pick one!
Chocolates. But I gave Beast a really hard time yesterday because I didn't get flowers or chocolate or jewelry. Well, ok, I got a toe-ring. And a book I'd asked for. But that was after....a lot of other water under the bridge, punnily enough.
A short kiss or a big hug?
Hugs. I love hugs. Whoever invented them was a genius!
Cute and dimwitted, or Average and brilliant?
What about cute and brilliant? Or, I guess, average and dimwitted--though there's an awful lot of that around. I don't really want brilliant, just smart. And cutely average.

Mi[s]cellan[e]ous Turn-ons?
Confidence. Height. Broad shoulders. Wit. Spontaneity. Intelligence. Calmness.
Turn-offs?
Ego. Bad posture. Wimpiness. Dullness. Lack of curiosity. Hyper-emotionalism.
What thing should a guy never say to you?
I couldn't ever be with a man who wasn't a feminist. I'll leave it at that.
How do you feel about kissing on the first date?
Each other? Sure, why not? Look, at this point in my life, if I were dating my attitude would have to be "Times a-wastin'!"

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I wouldn't want a fancy-pants restaurant--which is a good thing because there really aren't any around here.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.