Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Can’t Help Myself I’m Falling
  1. When did you last trip and fall?
    I went ass-over-teakettle two weeks ago Tuesday when I was in the parking garage by the hospital. Sheet ice. I haven't tripped and fallen in awhile. I do a lot of sliding into falling.
  2. What’s a fond memory you have of this past autumn?
    We rented a cottage about 100 yards from one of the Big Lakes for a weekend. It was a good weekend, till Beast decided to get loaded on the last night. That wasn't awesome. 2014 was not a year for "fond memory"-making.
  3. What’s a nice waterfall you’ve visited?
    Hardraw Force is amazing and pretty close to perfect. Plus, the only access to the base is through a pub, which is just so very British.
  4. What are your thoughts on Jimmy Fallon as host of The Tonight Show?
    I like him, but I never watch any late-night TV. I'm in bed by then every night.
  5. Who has most recently fallen out of your favor?
    I'm feeling pretty cheerful about most people lately. Beast did fall, literally, last weekend in a way that hacked me off bigtime, and ended up in the ER for a few hours. He hasn't fallen out of favor exactly, but he's definitely not at the top of my Reliable and Trustworthy List right now.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.