Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Idiomatic Transmission
  1. What’s something in your life that’s on the fritz?
  2. My endocrine system has been messed up for awhile. I'm hoping this week's events have gotten it back on the road to normalcy.
  3. What have you recently handled with kid gloves?
  4. The egos of the kids in my Sunday School class. Middle school is no time to have yet another person beating on you.
  5. On what task do you continue to plug away?
  6. I keep on trying to catch up with the backlog at work. Ha ha ha ha...never gonna happen.
  7. This past week, what’s something you’ve sailed through?
  8. My surgery went very, very well, all things considered. Checked in at 6, checked out by 5:30, home by 8. Just some residual soreness and occasional tingling in my hands and the horrible-looking line on my throat is all I have to show from it.
  9. What have you had to hold your horses on, and what’s the reason?
  10. I'm not running any marathons for awhile, or doing any heavy lifting. ...as if I were planning to do either of those things anyway.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Glad the surgery went smoothly. I hope the results are just what you need.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.