Saturday, August 2, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Shrimp
You are a fun loving person, and you have a ton of friends. There's always room for one more at your gatherings.

You like to get together with people, and it doesn't have to be anything fancy.
A BBQ on the beach is totally your style.

You love to laugh, and you're the first to make fun of yourself. You have a goofy sense of humor, and you don't take anything too seriously.

You can fit in anywhere, and you are very charming. You are happiest when people keep things casual though.
I wish I could move to Australia, but a beach BBQ is a little too complicated for me. I don't take life as seriously as I should (according to some) but for the most part I don't really give a shit what those people think.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.