Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Zero
  1. What is something you have run out of?
  2. Patience? Youth? Interest in my job? On a purely practical level, I think we're out of cheese and some other groceries, and hay for the guinea pigs.
  3. What is something you don't know anything about?
  4. I don't think I could even create a coherent thought about how internal combustion engines work, or physics. Sorry, Dad.
  5. What is something that needs emptying?
  6. We desperately need to weed our garden(s). We have 4-foot high weeds!
  7. There are a lot of stylistic or slangy ways to say “zero.” Which are your favorite?
  8. "Zip" or "zilch" are a couple I use a lot.
  9. When did you last receive something free when you were expecting to pay for it?
  10. I can't think of anything. I'm pretty careful about knowing what's for sale and what's not and how much things are going to set me back. Plus, I haven't been out in public shopping much lately.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.