Monday, July 21, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?
I would certainly travel more!! Especially if we're talking about me just flying around or having my own plane. I wouldn't want to fly commercially much more often than I do now. Unless I could fly first class every time.
2) Share a story about your worst date ever.
Yesterday I talked about holding up the rear-end of a car while my date changed a tire. That was actually one of the more fun dates. I'm not sure this was a date, but I was invited over to a guy's apartment in college to listen to British new wave albums he'd brought back after a semester abroad. It was ... really uncomfortable. I couldn't figure out if I was there for the music or ... something else.
3) If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
It's not an event, but I would have loved to see the Americas prior to the European invasion, say about 1480. I'd use my recently-acquired flight skills to spy on lots of people, in North and South America. Maybe let them know how to make guns and bullets and strategic defense....and to stay the HELL away from these people who arrive in a decade and their infectiousness.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo 
Here we see a knee. I can't tell if we see a break; don't think so. Maybe some distension.
Anyway, my right knee is bugging me a lot lately. I really must lose some weight, or I will be signing up for knee-replacement within another decade or so. Worse than my knee this weekend, though, was my left wrist which felt like it needed to "pop" all day yesterday. And just achy and sore and carpal-tunnel-y. Sucks to be old-ish.

1 sweet-talkers :

zippiknits...sometimes said...

It's a normal knee. :o) So interesting!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.