Saturday, May 24, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. T is for TACHOMETER: Which instrument do you use the least in your car’s instrument panel?
My car has a completely insane instrument setup. There are about 10 menus of things to mess with, from mileage and ambient lights to song listings and Bluetooth settings. I know I haven't used everything, but I wouldn't even want to guess what that is. Probably something to do with the backup camera, since I love it and wouldn't want to turn it off.
2. T is for TAUOMACHY: Do you feel that bullfighting should be banned because of cruelty or that it’s a reasonable sport in other cultures?
I'm not a fan. I think a sport in which the purpose is the torture of an innocent animal is morally questionable regardless of how you feel about PETA, I think.
3. T is for TECHNOPHILE: What is your favorite gadget?
I love my phone. A lot.
4. T is for TETANIGENOUS: Are you up to date on your tetanus shot? (Does this question make you want to schedule an appointment?)
Yes, I am. I think I'm on the 0 years.
5. T is for TONETICS: Which mispronunciation annoys you the most these days?
Still annoyed about "nu-kyoo-ler" but at least our President now says it right. I get pretty irritated at "jew-ler-ee" too, but right now I can't think of anything that I hear wrong every day.
6. T is for TUROPHILE: What’s your favorite variety of cheese?
I love hard sandwich cheeses, "hard" meaning at least mozzarella-hard. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of soft cheese like Brie and other smellier varieties, but I could make a week's worth of meals out of the cheese section at the average English supermarket. American stores simply SUCK in comparison. My sentimental favorite cheese is Wensleydale.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.