Saturday, May 17, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Do you do a newsletter or email subscription for your blog, and why or why not?
No, because the blog is for fun, not work.
2. Of the people you recall who have commented on your blog some time in the past six months, how many have you met in person?
Uhh...not going back to check who's commented, but I know Amy and that's probably it.
3. Of that same group of people, how many have you ever spoken to by phone?
Just Amy.
4. Do you feel that your blog has helped build your social media network, or that your social media network has helped build your blog?
I...uh...yes. Blogs have broadened my friendship base in most cases.
5. How many people in your social media network do you know from a face-to-face conversation?
What is this "Social Media Network"? My friends are my friends, online and off, in-person or virtual. I don't make a distinction. Of the 300 or so people I'm friends with on Facebook, I think under 20 are "fake friends"--I don't friend people unless I mean it. There is no "social media" differentiation here for me.
6. If you had to guess, what percentage of people in your social media network would you say have ever set “virtual foot” on your blog?
I have no idea what the hell this means. I guess I should have mentioned this above, but very few of my IRL friends and family know about my blog. I'm not always, uhm, as tactful about some of them as I could be. On the other hand, there's nothing on my blog, as far as I can make it, that identifies me or my friends and family directly. Where the people intersect, I'm very careful who I add to my Facebook friends and I don't identify them as such. But they could certainly mess me up with my family. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.