Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Fireday 5
  1. What kind of campfire experience do you have?
  2. I can build one, if pressed, and keep it going assuming there is wood around. The smoke generally follows me wherever I stand. I like to watch the firelight as it burns down into embers. And I'm not a big s'mores fan (though, ironically, right now I am eating a S'mores Blizzard).
  3. How are you with a charcoal grill?
  4. Meh. Don't like charcoal. Messy. Give me a gas grill any day, but also give me someone else to cook on it. I don't 'do' grilling.
  5. What was the occasion for which you last lit a candle?
  6. I think I lit one while I soaked in the bathtub sometime sort of recently. Meaning, sometime since Christmas.
  7. What food, usually consumed cooked, do you prefer raw? (Alternate question: What food, usually consumed raw, do you prefer cooked?)
  8. Cookie dough, of course. And for the alternate question: tomatoes, in sauces.
  9. What was the occasion for your last getting all fired up?
  10. Hmmm. I was very glad to see all our friends' kids last weekend, but I dreaded spending time with their mom. It all turned out ok, but she really is a pistol.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.