Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Contained
  1. What's something you're keeping in a shoebox?
    Several years ago I bought several plastic shoeboxes to store my socks in. They're still in use.
  2. What's something you're storing in a plastic container that some food item was purchased in?
    I don't do this, I don't think. My mom saved every single margarine container and jelly jar she touched. It was insane. Kind of ruined me for saving food packaging. I do, however, reuse plastic bags (i.e. Ziplocs) after washing them thoroughly.
  3. What's a non-food item you're storing in a zippered plastic bag?
    All my carry-on liquids which live in my toiletry bag in the bathroom.
  4. What originally came in some of the now-empty boxes you're hanging onto?
    I don't save too many boxes, but I do have a couple of smallish ones for wrapping presents that are oddly-shaped.
  5. What's something you own that came in really cool packaging?
    I guess...there are a couple of booze bottles I've saved because they're pretty...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.