Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blogthings

You Are the 90s
Some may call you a slacker, and it's true that you don't conform to society's expectations.

You believe in life-work balance, especially when there's much more life balancing out the equation.

You aren't lazy, but you may be misunderstood as such. You devote tons of time to your own projects and to having fun.

You may be a rebel without a cause, but at least you're a rebel. You do your own thing - happily and proudly.
Hmm, ok. I'll have that definition for realz. Which isn't to say I'm a slacker at work, but I do prefer to make decisions based on what I feel like doing. I'm not much of a direction-follower.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.