Monday, January 20, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Bootcamp Class
When you work out, you like to challenge yourself to be stronger, faster, and better. You love a tough workout.

In fact, nothing bores you more than a workout that's too slow or easy. You have to be in the zone when you exercise.

You're not one to ever take it easy, and your workouts may seem a bit extreme to some. You can handle them though.

Of all the types, you tend to be the most competitive. There's nothing like working out with others to get you motivated!
Nope, this isn't accurate. I really hate sweating and panting and being in agony the next day. But I do hate repetition, too. And I know that if I had a gym buddy I'd totally be at the gym everyday, both in competition and for social reasons.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.