Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Last 13 Songs I Added to My Likes on Spotify
  1. Heartbeat -- JJAMZ
  2. Run Boy Run -- Woodkid, Bruno Bertoli
  3. The Honest Truth -- Typhoon
  4. Let It Rain -- David Nail, Sarah Buxton
  5. Nobody Beg You -- Femi Kuti
  6. New Orleans -- Stevie Nicks
  7. Bleed Red -- Ronnie Dunn
  8. It Doesn't Mean a Thing -- The Airborne Toxic
  9. Weekend -- Smith Westerns
  10. Bad Karma -- Ida Maria
  11. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) -- Marvin Gaye
  12. Inside Out -- Imelda May
  13. Burning Your House Down -- The Jim Jones Revue

Yeah, I do have weird taste in music but I did NOT add the Dir En Grey song that someone recommended to me...shudder...

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Very eclectic! There are many I haven't heard!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.