Sunday, October 27, 2013

Saturday 9 (late, again)

(Link in meme-roll)
If It Makes You Happy

1) What's something that always makes you happy?
Baby giggles.
2) In the lyrics, Sheryl refers to a poncho. How do you usually protect yourself from the rain? Poncho? Umbrella? Raincoat? Hat?
Raincoat and/or umbrella if it's really wet; otherwise I stay inside or run between the raindrops.
3) Early in her career, Sheryl made ends meet by singing commercial jingles, including one for McDonald's. When was the last time you visited The Golden Arches?
I stopped for a large diet Coke yesterday. 99 cents, baby!
4) Sheryl rode a horse into the ring of a Wyoming rodeo and then sang. Have you ever been to a rodeo?
I have. They are awesome fun.
5) Sheryl lives outside of Nashville, which is known as Music City. What type of music do you listen to most often?
Probably summed up best as pop, but all different genres.
6) Crazy Sam is a massive Sheryl Crow fan, and is sure that the only reason why she and Sheryl aren't best friends is that they haven't met. What famous person do you think could be your BFF?
I think Sandra Bullock would be a blast to hang out with. Having said that, she seems a lot more uptight lately than she used to.
7) Sheryl and cyclist Lance Armstrong were once engaged. Had they tied the knot, she would have become stepmother to his three children. Are you a step-parent, stepsibling or stepchild?
No to all. I am a (nonfairy) godmother to one child and pseudo-Mom to several others, sort of the backup when they aren't feeling the love from their actual moms. In actuality, there's only a couple of (now college-aged) kids who I feel like I'm parenting. One because he calls me Mom 2, the other because her mom is being a complete idiot about things.
8) Sheryl has performed carols at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Washington DC. Have you ever visited our nation's capital?
Yes, but not for over 20 years. Pretty sure I should go back one of these days, eh? I want to see the Holocaust Museum, the Native American Museum and the Library of Congress; I missed all those last time.
9) Do you consider yourself easy going or do you have a fiery temperament?
When I blow, I can really explode pretty loudly. Generally, though, I'm pretty easygoing. At least, externally. What's going on inside is usually not calm, however.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.