Saturday, October 19, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Which store is your favorite place to buy the most of your groceries?
I usually get the majority of stuff at Meijer, then fill in with other stores. For instance, Meijer doesn't carry the lunchmeat that Beast likes, or big blocks of American cheese, so I have to stop elsewhere for those.
2. Does that store offer some sort of discount card and, if so, do you have one?
Not a card--it's tied to my phone number, and I can "clip" coupons from the website and get the discount just by entering that number at checkout. Cool!
3. What’s the number one reason this grocery store happens to be your favorite?
They have just about everything I could need on a grocery trip (with the above caveat): guinea pig food and bedding, toiletries, hardware, electronics, medicine, bread, meat, handmade granola, deli cheese, etc. And the self-checkout lanes are laid out very well.
4. Do you wipe off your shopping cart with one of those sanitizing wipes stores now place next to the carts, or do you secretly snigger at those who do?
I snigger. Well, no I don't, really, but I don't use them. I'd rather have a hardy immune system, but for those who already are compromised in that area, the wipes are a good idea.
5. Do you prefer paper, plastic or reusable cloth bags?
I usually bring my own to Meijer and use plastic at the others.
6. Which section of the store (i.e., frozen, produce, meat, etc.) do you buy from most often?
Fruit/veg, pop, cheese, bread. Those are our "every week" items. Today's list--yes, I'm going shopping on a Saturday because I'm completely insane, follows:
Veggies/fruit          face wash
bread                      AAA batteries
bagels                     vitamins
beef roast               razors
granola                    cough drops
pop                         2 picture frames (4x6")
lunchmeat               Kleenite for my mouthguard
cheese (lots/various)
rice cakes
yogurt

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.