Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Computer Firsts!
  1. When did your family get your first computer?
  2. I think it was around 1989? 1990? Maybe even 1991? I'm not sure. Windows 3.0 ahoy!
  3. What type of computer was it?
  4. It was an Acer brand, as I recall. I'm not even sure whether it came with a mouse....
  5. What were your favorite things to do on your first computer?
  6. Games: Tetris, on 5 1/4" floppies. And we signed up for Prodigy right away because my parents--in their 60s!--already were using it. We had basic Prodigy email from the git-go. smh It's amazing, really.
  7. When did you/your family first connect to the Internet?
  8. Oops, jumped the gun. See above.
  9. How did you spend time online when you first connected?
  10. I spent WAY too much time in a Star Trek chat room called Ten Forward on Prodigy chatting with other ST:TNG nerds.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.