Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Ill Fits
  1. What item in your wardrobe do you wish was better-fitting?
  2. Pretty much everything, yo. I'm working on trying to get back into some of my old capris and prettier blouses, but at this rate they'll be woefully out of fashion.
  3. What role in a play, musical, or television program would be a terrible fit for you but is still something you wish you could try?
  4. Anything from "A Chorus Line"--I can't dance at all, but oh, would I especially love to play Diana.
  5. Which furnishing in your home clashes most with the others, for whatever reason?
  6. Everything in my house clashes with everything else; we don't shop to match. Right now I'm looking at my dining room chairs--square tops, solid wood top to bottom--and the chairs at the counter in the kitchen--rounded tops, relatively cheaply made. Oh, well, they are the same color at least. We have tables in the living room that are three different 'shades' of wood, none of which actually match the built-in cupboards.
  7. What item in your possession are you using for something other than its intended purpose?
  8. I'm using the couch as a table for the granola I just finished...does that count?
  9. What's something others expect of you that you are just not comfortable with?
  10. Being normal, conforming. I have a hard time taking orders, or following 'suggestions', about normal behavior.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.