Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Massive Alphabet Meme, part two

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname? "Cat." suffices.
What is your favorite number? 16 used to be my go-to number for whatever reason. I also like 3.
Do you prefer night or day? For what? I'm pretty easy this way--but I guess in general I prefer daylight.

The Letter O
What is your one wish? Today it's continued health for my niece and her new baby.
Are you an only child? Not exactly, though it did sometimes feel like it since all my sibs are so much older than me. My family tree is weird.
Do you wish this year was over? Nah, it's going fairly well. Knock wood.

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? Based on yesterday afternoon's episode(s), I think worrying about Beast is still pretty paramount. I'm not sure this is actually paranoia, since worrying seems to be warranted in many cases.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date? Good sense of humor and the ability to Leave Me the Fuck Alone and do his own thing. This is to say that it's what I'm used to with Beast, not that he's lacking in either of these.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? In some ways, yes. I try to be sensitive to people's mood more than their externals, however.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? I don't just think so! Ask Beast and Sparky: I know I'm always right, even (especially) when I'm not!
Do you watch reality T.V.? Yes. It's a thing.
What is a good reason to cry? Since I cry at the drop from any emotional beaker at all, I'm probably a poor judge. I cried laughing this morning. I cried last night and yesterday afternoon for other reasons.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun, unless we're discussing a ten-minute deluge.
Do you like snow? I don't mind it. It is pretty.
What is your favorite season? Autumn.

The Letter T
What time is it? 3:16. Appropriate for a Sunday, no?
What time did you wake up? Which time? I was awake between 2 and 4 this morning, and then rolled over at about 7 before going back to sleep till 9:30.
When was the last time you slept in a tent? The last time I went camping, probably 10 years ago. YUUUUCKKKK!!

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Yes, nosybugger, I am.
Do you open your eyes when under water? Nope. Not even in the shower.

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie? Worst for what? Calories? Cooking? Storing? Tasting? I'm not a fan of Brussels sprouts, but there are worse ones for diet, or for storage.
Where do you want to go on vacation? Away. Mountains preferred.
What was your last family vacation together? As opposed to our last family vacation apart?? The latter was over the weekend of July 4th: Sparky came home from college, and Beast & I left him home alone while we went to Teh Cit-tee. The last time we went anywhere together was...hmmm...last summer? Maybe?

The Letter W
What is your worst habit? Being weaselly.
Where do you live? See the photo above, or here:

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray? Uhm, yes. I've been to the dentist approximately 90 times in my life, and figure half of those visits involved X-rays...plus there are the various times doctors have needed pictures of my insides.
Have you ever seen the X-Games? Only on TV. It's fun to watch for the wipeouts, and even more fun to watch when they somehow do not wipe out.
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone? We had a small one in the house when I was a kid, so yes. Why? Why did we have a xylophone? My sister Jean played it, but...I don't think it was hers. Just a memory of banging around on it in the playroom.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow? I'm ok with it. Used to hate it, thanks to Charlotte Perkins Gilman, thanks to that story, which I love.
What year were you born in? Doctor Dré and I were born the same year. I'm older than him by a few weeks.
What do you yearn for most? Peace. Understanding.

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign? As noted in many previous memes, I'm a true Scorpio.
Do you believe in the Zodiac? Nope. My sister read me my horoscope last Sunday as we waited for the arrival of the baby. It's the first time I've known what it said since the last time she read it to me...or maybe last year sometime. I literally couldn't care less.
What is your favorite zoo animal? Wolves. And penguins and primates.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm a true scorpio, too. And 3 is the best number!

I am Harriet said...

Loved your Dre answer

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.