Sunday, August 4, 2013

F Yeah Survey

(Found here)

What's your status on fb/myspace say currently? I posted a quote from our local daily paper about road construction and added "Well-played, [paper], well-played."

^ How much feedback did it get? Three likes, and three comments (one of which is a response from me to one of the others).

Who have you texted today? I haven't even unplugged my phone today!

Who did you last have over your house, why were they there? Does Sparky coming home today count? If not, one of our neighbors was here one night earlier this week to talk about vent about her house-"guest."

What was the last thing to piss you off? I'm getting irritated right now...but not about the questions, so that's good at least.

Recently, who in your house has gotten on your nerves the most? Well, there's only usually Beast and me and the pigs, so it's kind of a wash.

What all has pissed you off today, if anything at all? Up until about 10 minutes ago, things have been really good today.

What does the 10th text in your inbox say? My phone arranges texts by who sent them; it's not really easy to sort by date. I'm betting the tenth oldest is from either Sparky or (more likely) Beast.

How about the 20th sent text? Ditto.

Out of all of your friends who have you gotten in the worst fight with? Gotta be Beast. No contest.

Who was the last person to have to deal with you having an attitude? Probably someone at work.

If you had $100 dollars, how would you spend it? I do have $100 and I'm not currently in a spendy mood.

What's something you would love to have happen right now? Beast should go to bed. I suspect it'll be me that goes up first though.

You were given the opportunity to get a new cellular device, what do you choose? I'm good. Really. Thanks.

Which of your classes in school is most capable of killing a good mood for you? I'm not in school, but I'll tell you that someone with the initials of JF is the most likely to kill a good work mood for me.

How nice of a person are you, honestly? Despite what you read here, I'm actually way too nice for my own good, most of the time.

What good things have happened today? Sleeping in, Sparky coming home, donuts for breakfast, sorting out some plans later in the month....

Is there anyone of your preferred sex who tends to mess with your head? Just the usual suspect(s).

What have you recently gotten the most compliments on? Helping people at the reference desk at work.

When you get to go shopping for new clothes, where do you go to find your clothes? I usually hit Old Navy and/or Kohl's, or F&F.

Do and your best friend(s) act the same, or are very different from each other? A little of both.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how shy are you? Probably somewhere around 6. I'm very very good at faking confidence, however.

Have you ever fallen for your best friend? Pretty much.

Is there something you should be doing right now, besides this survey? Going to bed.

Who was the last person you made plans with? My sister and brother-in-law. She's been pestering me every other day all week to figure out her social schedule. It's not like I work or anything....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.