Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Just Give Me a Reason

1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
Absolutely not. I will say that the reverse is often true: celebrity endorsement can often mean that I run away from a product.
2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
Sure. If both people are motivated, anything is possible.
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
I would love to be good at tennis, and have someone to play with regularly, though I'm not sure now I could last more than a couple of volleys.
4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?
Not really fast, no. My brother gave me a long ride on his bike about 30 years ago, and a high school friend gave me a ride on his, months before he was in an accident on that bike that caused serious brain damage.
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
Sugar. And self-pity.
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
Nope. I am careful about them, but not afraid of them. Heights are not the problem; falling is.
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
Nope. Not interested.
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
I'm sure I've said something today. I swear regularly.
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?
I love the T-shirts I got on our various youth mission trips in the past decade; they are quite valuable to me and I wear them with pride.

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I'm not interested in the tattoo thing either. I can't imagine being 80 and looking at it.

Kwizgiver said...

I played tennis when I was a teenager and I loved it. Now, I'm more of a napper.

The Gal Herself said...

I kind of agree with your answer on #1. I don't like Kate Hudson, so I ignore Almay because at the store, her picture is smiling out at me.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.