Saturday, July 13, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Who is the last person whose photo you took?
I'm sure it was Beast. We spent last weekend together on a getaway in downtown Chicago and took lots of pictures.
2. Who most recently took a photo of you?
Ditto.
3. When you take a photo, what camera or device do you prefer to use?
I always use my phone these days.
4. Do you have any social media accounts on which you share your photography?
Facebook. And all my phone pics upload immediately to Dropbox so I can share them if wanted.
5. Do you ever browse someone else's photography for creative inspiration?
Nope. I do sometimes look at photography to relax and also to select photos for my meme-blog.
6. When was the last time you had a roll of film developed?
Last year, I think, or earlier this year: we had found a roll in Beast's dad's stuff and had it developed finally. Turned out it was either so old it had all gone bad, or was never actually used. So, that was a huge drag.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.