Saturday, July 20, 2013

Patrick's Place

Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite song and why?
"The Sweetest Thing" by U2. Could be one of the best most honest love songs ever written.
2. What is your favorite band and why?
Well, yeah, probably U2. Consistently over three decades now they have put out quality, thoughtful, rockin' tunes.
3. What is your favorite place to vacation and why? Either Ouray or Moosehead Lake are places I dream of visiting (and have visited more than once already).
4. What is your favorite local restaurant and why?
Six Balls. I've mentioned it before: decent diner food, great staff, fast service, awesome prices.
5. Who is your favorite living relative and why?
Hmmm, this changes on a fairly regular basis. Among my top ten are--in no particular order--my sister Marie, my niece Elizabeth, my niece Rosellen, my niece Marguerite, Sparky, and Beast.
6. What is your favorite pet (current or past) and why?
I can't pick one favorite. Shade was an awesome dog, and so was Tip. The last 10 years' worth of guinea pigs have been fun, too, as were the zebra finches we raised for a few years.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.