Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Blogthings

You Are Sincere
You are a very honest and open person. You accept yourself completely, and that makes it easy for you to accept others.

You have trouble believing that anything is all good or all bad. You see varying shades of gray and nuance.

You are a good listener and an empathetic friend. You tend to tell others what they need to hear.

You don't expect anyone to be perfect, including yourself. The best you can hope for is some truthful self-reflection.


You are able to make accurate assessments of your own life, and this helps you stay well rounded.

You avoid extremes of any sort. You're the first to believe that there is more to almost any story.
As soon as I saw the result, the song from "Bye Bye Birdie" started playing in my head, rendering me helpless in giggles before I could even read the description:
Ahem.  er, yeah....It's a pretty good description, I think, though I'm not all that accepting of (some) other people, and I have moments of "extreme" believe me!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.