Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Awkwardly Intriguing Questions

1. What's something you hide about your personality?
I have always been prone to downplaying my intelligence. How many women do that, eh? Not a surprise. I don't worry about it anymore as much. My new goal is to keep my temper in check.
2. How do you deal with criticism?
I probably get defensive unless it's handled pretty tactfully. However, I'm better than I used to be, and I try to keep my temper. (I'm sensing a theme)
3. What's something sweet you'd like someone to do for you?
I'd like to go on vacation alone somewhere far away from anyone I know. Not a long one. Just somewhere nice, and quiet.
4. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Having just finished this book and I think lunch with Allan Karlsson would be absolutely hysterical.
5. Who would you say is your "anti" role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
There are a lot of Hollywood-types of this variety. A lot. My age or older though...how about Liza Minelli or Judy Garland?
6. What's the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
They are pretty easygoing these days. Before they DIED they were just up to the the typical old people things.
7. Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
I really like Trinity in the "Matrix" films. I should only wish I were that cool, though.
8. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What's your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
I'm already pretty good at tongue-lashing people, so I'll just work on honing that skill. There would be no screaming though. Quiet threats are more effective.
9. What's the oddest term of endearment you've ever used or that someone's used for you?
I call Sparky "Goober" all the time. My brother called his son "Hooter" when he was little, which made no sense at all, but was funny as heck.
10. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What's the story behind that?
I think I'll use my pass on this question. It's been a rough year for this.
11. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
I can't even begin to think who or what I'm most like. Maybe Medusa, at times.... I've always liked the Pegasus concept so that would be cool; however, I don't remember the ending of that story but it's probably bad knowing mythology.
12. Describe your dream library.
Big. Cleaned daily by very fussy people. Full of fun, good books and plenty of very comfy seating and good lighting. And bloodyQUIET!
13. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
It would be very boring. I'm not really a big amusement park fan.
14. Do you have any "rules" about food?
lol yes...it's really hard for me to eat one thing. I like to keep the sides of my mouth even, so I chew the first whatever on one side and the second on the other side. EVERYthing, from candy to french fries to bites of steak. Been that way for about 4 decades. Kinda weird.
15. What's your opinion on age differences in relationships?
I have no opinion, though I don't understand how it works.
16. What's something you want to do that you'd be embarrassed to tell other people about?
What makes you think that if I'm embarrassed about it I'd post it on my blog?
17. Describe a time/event in your life that you're nostalgic for.
Being a little kid was pretty awesome.

2 sweet-talkers :

zippiknits...sometimes said...

We both passed on 10. For my part I have no need for more enemies. lol

Kwizgiver said...

Very interesting food rules!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.