Friday, May 24, 2013

` no name `

(Link in meme-roll)

Do you have a library card? If you do, do you use it often? {snerk} I do and I do. Well, technically, I use my library card number regularly. My actual, physical, card says it expired in about 2008.

Do you like rom-coms? If you do, which one is your favourite? I don't mind them once in awhile, as long as they aren't completely lame, but they aren't my go-to.

Think of your ex, and the person you love/like/are with now. Are they similar in any way at all? They're both male and younger than me.

If you could design your perfect partner, what would they look like? What kind of personality would they have? Can I just say how much I loathe the term "partner" in this situation? We really need a better word. To answer the question, I like the one I've got, though I wish he'd get the exhaustion level sorted out.

Is there something you currently want/need, that you can't have? Eternal youth?

Think back to 6 weeks ago. Were you happier then, or are you happier now? Why? Definitely now: better weather, no stupid RDA planning stuff I should be doing, Sparky is home....and I have lost (a little) weight.

Who is the first male you can think of, whose name begins with T? Tell me about him. LOL. Nope, sorry. But consider me cracking up in part because I can't narrow down the one I should talk about.

Can you say "happy birthday" in another language? Yes. Yes I can.

What is something a lot of people think about you, that isn't actually true? Apparently I'm terrifying when I'm upset or angry. Otherwise, I don't know what other people think; you should ask them.

Think of the person that said they wanted to have sex with you. Did that person love you? "The person" is rather limiting. The most recent one...yes.

Someone suggests that the person you like is a player. What do you say? I'm undoubtedly doubled over in laughter and unable to say anything whatsoever.

What subjects do you/did you get the worst grades in? I did well across the board, but I struggled the most in math and (some) sciences.

Should you be concentrating on something else, instead of this survey? Of course I should.

Have you ever told anyone that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with them? If you have, did you mean it? Yes, and pretty much, yes.

Have you ever told someone that you liked them, and they rejected you? Do you know anyone else that this has happened to? I'd say this is pretty universal. God forbid you haven't had this experience at least once. It's a good one to recall.

Is there anything you want to say to someone, but you can't/won't? What are your reasons for not saying it? There are quite a few things I would like to say to my extended family members that will go unsaid as they would be insensitive and/or hurtful.

Who is someone in the music industry that you think is overrated? Mariah Carey.

Who is the 11th contact in your phone? When did you last see/speak to that person? The 11th most recent says "HQ" and I called the number at 8:18 p.m. on May 9. Pretty sure I left a message.

What’s your mum's middle name? She shared it with Wyatt Earp's wife. She hated it. I love it.

They say plain chocolate is best for you, but do you actually like it? Plain, no sugar? Ugh, no.

When was the last time you ate cake? What type of cake was it? We had cake at work during National Library Week in April. I don't remember if I've had any since then. It was, I think, white cake with buttercream frosting. Blue buttercream. :P

Have you ever been told that you were too good/not good enough for someone you loved/liked? Why do you think someone would say that to you? Not as such. So, no clue. Sounds like a cop-out to me.

If the last person you kissed said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them? Well, yeaaahhh.

Have you filled in any other surveys today, besides this one? If you have, did this survey have any questions that were the same as, or similar to, the questions you were asked in the other surveys? Nope. This was, and probably, will be.

Who was your first crush? How do you feel about that person now? Do you still talk to them? My first crush was when I was about 5 and I haven't seen him since then, so..... yeah, no clue and no.

Who was the last person that apologised to you? What was it for? Beast, for being short with me earlier...which I hadn't even noticed because I was making too much noise in the kitchen.

So, how are things going with the person you love/like? Fine. Why? What have you heard?

Is there a song you can listen to all the time and never get tired of it? Not "all the time" no. No song is that good.

Are you 'in love' with the last person you kissed? Oh for fu....NO! I am, however, married.

Do you have photos to go with all of the contacts in your phone? Nope.

Who was the last person you talked to before going to sleep last night? What did you talk about? Sparky. He was on his way up to bed so we were saying goodnight.

Who was the last person to comment on one of your photos on Facebook? How did you meet that person? Oh hell, I don't know. CBA to go find out either.

How many of your friends are sexually active? Probably all of them over the age of (guessing) 18. I practice a fairly strict don't-ask-don't-tell policy about this subject, especially with younger people.

Have you ever felt deeply affected by the death of a celebrity? Yes. A few times. When Bing Crosby died, I saw the headline before my folks said anything and literally felt kicked in the stomach. That was the beginning of many similar feelings.

To finish, is there anything you would like to say to someone? I would like the say to the person who wrote these questions that they should get checked for cognitive disorders, specifically memory issues.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.