Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The "What's Your Story" Meme

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Well, I guess we have to go back to 1985 when I ate some kind of weird thing that looked like a little Frito hat that turned out to be soft. And sweet. Still have no idea what it was, but it didn't kill me, and ultimately it tasted ok, once the surprise wore off.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
Elves. They're clever and better-looking. And magical, I think? But what do I know--I'm not really into fantasy fiction.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Hit the taxidermist with the badger. What a freakin' weirdo. [By the way, if it's a badget, you're in Wisconsin.]
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today?
On any given day, I vote for any average happy toddler.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
I wouldn't.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Being in the moment fully with a loved one who is also fully in the moment. Doesn't matter where that happens.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
I'm virtually certain Beast would not appreciate this. Honestly, I wouldn't want to date anyone wealthy or famous; I'm not a fan of publicity.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
There are way too many bad songs to pick just one.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Someplace warm year-round, but not humid, and not filled with creepy bugs or other critters.
11. Who--in your opinion--was the greatest person to ever live?
I guess it's incumbent on me as a Christian to say Jesus, eh?

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I agree--too many bad songs.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.