Sunday, April 21, 2013

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Don't Want to Talk About It

1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things K@rd@shi@n*! What's a topic you're just tired of and don't want to talk about anymore?
How Islam is a much more violent religion than (other religions, usually Christianity). Over 20% of the world's population is Muslim; don't you think there'd be LOADS more bombings if they were all violent?
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player?
I don't use any kind of MP3.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning?
If I blowdry it, perhaps 15 minutes tops. Otherwise, less than 5.
4) Rod's first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don't have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don't have children OR siblings, well, tell us what's immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don't have anything to your left ... Oh, hell, I give up!
Rod Stewart has a daughter my age?! WTF--how did I not know this?!?
I only have one child. My oldest sibling is 20 years older than me. The youngest is 10 years older than me. There were two others, but they are dead. And I have a table with stuff stacked all over it to my left.
5) Which do you prefer -- french toast or pancakes?
Pancakes.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool?
I've been barky all week at work. I haven't totally lost it, but I've been on the verge a couple of times. Too much stress.
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil?
Yes, we hamster-sat a couple of times. We have guinea pigs, which are just hamsters on steroids.
8) Are you ticklish?
Not as much as I used to be.
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What's your go-to remedy?
Dark room. Closed eyes. A neck massage. But frankly, the usual thing is Tylenol or ibuprofen...or possibly both. I had a killer headache on Friday, bad enough that I had to come home and lie down. Totally stress. However, I've had a couple of migraines over the years and nothing really works for those except trying to sleep it off.
*edited 5/15 to block searches on this term --gah

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Islam has a violent fringe that's really bad. Christians gave that sh&t up in the middle ages...

Kwizgiver said...

Good call on #1.

The Gal Herself said...

I feel bad because you made two references to stress here. I hope life chills out a little for you in the coming week!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.