Saturday, April 6, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Have you ever wanted to compete in a race or marathon?
Not really. However, I'm seriously considering signing up for a (walking) 5K if I can talk a friend (or two) into doing it with me.
2. If you had to choose one, which activity would you most like to try: rock climbing, surfing, hang gliding or skydiving?
I already have done rock-climbing (the old-fashioned way: outdoors, on rocks, with no caribiners). I can't swim, so surfing is out. Hang gliding looks a little too complicated for me. Skydiving used to be on my list, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it now. That ship has sailed.
3. What’s the most extreme exercise you enjoy?
"Exercise"? What is that? About the most extreme thing I do these days is crawl around on the floor shelving books.
4. What specific exercise do you hate most?
Yes. As in pretty much ALL exercise. I totally hate anything that makes me sweaty.
5. What makes you most uncomfortable about a gym atmosphere?
Other people, specifically posers, specifically men who spend too much time looking in the mirror and being shitty about women.
6. If you could afford to outfit the perfect gym/workout center in your own home, how often do you think you’d actually make use of it?
If would've spent the time on it, I would've done it right and spent a lot of money, so I freakin' well BETTER use it or Beast will totally kill me. ;-)

1 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

I will walk 5k with you!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.