Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Right now I'm supposed to be working on a paper for my class, but I left everything at work, so instead I'm potzing around on Facebook and doing memes.

2. Sarcastic humor is my well known quirk.

3. Are you ready for spring?

4. Do all the yucky bits first, then enjoy the fun parts!

5. That's why I should've done this paper on Monday night, not put it off.

6. "Bewitched" is one of my favorite tv shows ever!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having finished this damn homework and posting it online, tomorrow my plans include work (tra la), and Sunday, I want to get to the grocery story between church and my induction meeting!

2 sweet-talkers :

anewlis said...

We share #2. A gift I like to think LOL. Happy friday!

Kwizgiver said...

Induction?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.