Saturday, January 12, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. S is for SEW: What is the extent of your sewing talent?
I can sew. I don't really have the patience for it, but I have made wearable clothes and (a lot of) curtains over the years. Right now, I really ought to be sewing the two twin sheets I bought today together to make a king for our bed. This is the downside of having a Sleep Number bed like the one we have. About the only downside, honestly.
2. S is for SHOPPING: Which store do you dread visiting the most?
I no longer enjoy clothes shopping much. Never have enjoyed appliance shopping much, especially for things like water softeners or furnaces. Frankly, I just don't like to shop. And yet...I spent $400 inside stores today, and another $150 online, and I need to go get clothes tomorrow so my new boss doesn't think I'm a total slob on his first day.
My favorite store? Anything to do with shoes.
3. S is for SONG: What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Now, this is just mean! It's going to get stuck in my head again! It's kinda been a toss-up this week between the theme from the (old) Hawaii Five-O and "All I Want for Christmas..."
4. S is for SPEED: As a general rule, how close (in miles per hour) do you stay to a posted speed limit?
I try to stay right on it or no more than about 3 or 4 mph above it. There are lots of municipalities around here whose main income is traffic tickets.
5. S is for STRIP: Would you be more or less likely to attend a party if you knew strippers would be present?
Less. Ugh. I've been present exactly once in the same room as a stripper. It was creepy.
6. S is for SUGAR: When you want to sweeten something, are you more likely to use real sugar, the pink packet, the blue packet or the green packet?
I use sugar. But not in drinks like tea. So this is really a meaningless question for me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.