Monday, December 31, 2012

Sunday Stealing, on Monday

(Link in meme-roll)
The Triple Threat Meme

Three names you go by, other than your given name:
  1. Mom (by Sparky and occasionally, in jest, some "old" church youth group members)
  2. Ma'am, and very occasionally Miss (at work)
  3. Cat. (online)
Three screen names you've had:
  1. Cat.
  2. [library consortium]Cat
  3. The Cataloger (prior to shortening it to Cat.)
Three things you like about yourself:
  1. My laugh
  2. My attention to detail when it counts
  3. My (sometimes) stupid willingness to forgive
Three things you don't like about yourself:
  1. My weight
  2. My over-analysis of everything stupid
  3. My quick temper
Three parts of your heritage:
  1. French-Canadian
  2. Scots-Irish
  3. ...horse thieves, according to my dad (who was probably kidding, maybe)
Three things you are wearing right now:
  1. Church sweatshirt
  2. Jeans
  3. Dingly-dangly tacky Christmas earrings
Three favorite bands/musical artists:
  1. U2
  2. Pink
  3. Melissa Etheridge
Three favorite songs:
  1. The Sweetest Thing
  2. F**king Perfect
  3. Scarecrow
Three things you want in a relationship:
  1. Honesty and Love
  2. Stability and Trust
  3. Fun
Three things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
  1. Shoulders
  2. Nose
  3. Height
Three of your favorite hobbies:
  1. Reading
  2. Meming
  3. Crosswords
Three things that scare you:
  1. Being un(der)prepared
  2. The prospect of pain
  3. Going blind
Three of your everyday essentials:
  1. Glasses
  2. Chapstick
  3. Internet access
Three places you want to go on vacation:
  1. Scotland
  2. San Diego
  3. Tennessee
Three careers you have considered/are considering:
  1. Librarian
  2. Teacher
  3. Court-Appointed Special Advocate (my sister is doing this now, and I would love to volunteer, but I know I do not currently have the time to do it right)
Three things you want to do before you die:
  1. See and play with a grandchild
  2. Take at least one balloon flight
  3. Finish reading all the books on my To-Be-Read list (ha ha ha)
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
  1. Get my new glasses so I can see right
  2. Be done with the sinus drainage that has been going on for 3 weeks
  3. Stay awake till something a little closer to midnight

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.