Monday, December 31, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What's the weirdest dream you remember having recently?
I was at my high school (which was NOT my high school in most ways, but had components similar to all three of my schools through age 18) with Beast and Sparky, and I kept missing one of my classes--I only had four so maybe I was in college??--and had a test I was sort of freaking out. Or maybe it was because I had missed the class, since I couldn't find the room it was in. Or something. I don't know. No stress in my life, eh?
2) Have you ever had a crush on a member of the sex you aren't normally attracted to?
I probably had a few teacher-crushes that never got crazy. Otherwise, no, I don't think so. Definitely not in the kissy-crush kind of thing.
3) What vegetable do you most resemble?
(Couch) potato, of course.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Sunset? End of the year? Beach, ocean, lake, water of some kind. It even sort of looks like the parking lot--or whatever that is in the center--is flooded. Very watery. It's a peaceful picture, if a little disturbing.

Happy New Year!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.