Saturday, December 22, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. P is for PAIN: What’s your pain tolerance: do you handle pain well or are you a baby when it comes to discomfort?
I can be sort of a baby, but the fact is that not a day goes by anymore that my shoulders aren't in some state of pain. I barely notice unless they're achy as well. Quick, emergent pain I actually deal with pretty well. When I was having kidney stone pain a couple of years ago, it wasn't as bad as I'd been told it would be; everyone said it was like labor pain and in my case at least, it was FAR from that bad.
2. P is for PARTY: Are you the type that’s in the center of the action at a party, or do you wind up in a corner with a few folks you know well?
The latter. I don't like to be a spectacle, but I like talking and laughing with people I know pretty well.
3. P is for PAYMENT: How often do you write a check instead of paying cash or using a debit card?
I haven't written a check at a store for years. The checkbook actually never leaves the house anymore.
4. P is for PENCIL: On the desk where your computer normally is, are there more pens or pencils?
Since the only desk with a computer on it in my life is at work, I'm answering as if I were there: there are more pens ON the desk, and more pencils IN the desk drawers. I use more pencils at work than pens, no contest.
5. P is for PINTO: What is your favorite kind of bean?
Ironically, we're having Black Bean Bake for dinner tonight. I prefer garbanzo beans on their own, but Pinto is my favorite bean-named guinea pig. ;-)
6. P is for POT: Copper, Non-stick, Stainless Steel: What are most of your cooking pots made of?
Thanks my my inlaws' Christmas gift 20 years ago, we have Revere Ware that looks just like this photo plus a skillet and two larger pots. And yes, all our copper bottoms are shiny. I knew you would worry. lol

1 sweet-talkers :

C. J. Smith said...

My mother had a set of Revere Ware. I really liked those. Her copper bottoms were always shiny, too. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.