Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Ahhhh snow, but not so much, just enough to look pretty.

2. Sparky and I spent some time preparing cookies this afternoon!

3. Creating a happy Christmas really doesn't have to include stressful preparations and decorations.

4. I may be overdosing on relaxation. Not that I'm complaining....

5. Kick start the snow thrower; we may actually get a winter this year.

6. It's not the end of the world as we know it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
going up to take a bath pretty soon, tomorrow my plans include perhaps (finally) putting ornaments on the stupid tree, and Sunday, I want to not flub my lines during the advent candlelighting, and then watching football!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Having a stupid tree is why I opt to not have a tree. Well, I have a two-foot fiber optic tree that makes me happy.

Cat. said...

Yeah, that's about all I'm up for this year. No decorations, just lights. Done. ;-)

Janet said...

lol hope all went well this past weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.