Monday, November 5, 2012

Swiped

(...from Kwizgiver)

1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
I can't remember buying anything since college Homecoming last month when I bought Beast and me T-shirts.
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
It would be nice to have stayed 29.5 forever: Sparky was a baby, Mom & Dad were still living in the house where I grew up, and Ellen was alive.
3. When you say "lol," are you really laughing?
Smiling at least.
4. What is the most interesting thing you've done in the past year?
I've done an awful lot of "interesting" things that I wish I hadn't had to do.
5. If you started a business, what would it be?
It would involve computer work, writing at some level, and organization of information.
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?
Beast, Amy, Jenny and M at work know about many of them. There is at least one that is for my eyes only. No one else except a few of you that I've found on Facebook.
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?
"Average"? Maybe 20 minutes most of the time, but sometimes hours.
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
Google Reader. Used to use Bloglines till they said they were shutting down, when I switched to Reader. There are 218 sites on that list: about 10 are news feeds, and at least 20 are defunct for all intents and purposes. There are probably about 100 that post at least once a week or more.
9. What is your bedtime? Is sex always involved?
Between 9:30 and midnight, and no. C'mon, Beast travels all the time--what would the odds be???
10. Introvert or extrovert?
Mostly introverted. Which no one ever believes ... anymore.
11. What is your biggest fear?
Being 'discovered.'
12. What is the best job you ever had?
I'm pretty happy with the one I have right now. It's good not having a boss. lol
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?
I prefer dogs over cats, but I'm allergic to both (cats are worse), so neither. I do like animals of all kinds a lot though.
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
Plane tickets for a specific person.
15. How do you "dress" your toast?
I rarely have toast, but when I do I either just add some oleo to it, or oleo and honey.
16. How do you feel about snow?
It's pretty, as long as I'm not responsible for moving it around in great swaths.
17. What was the worst job you ever had?
Several of the temp jobs I had were pretty awful.
18. What song can you not stop listening to?
I try really hard to NOT overplay songs anymore. Too much good stuff to listen to!!
19. Love your name or hate it?
I like it. Used to HATE. IT. I enjoy the confusion it causes, though, nowadays.
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
I started with my (real) name, then used "The Cataloger" which got tedious to type, so I shortened it to "The Cat." and then just "Cat."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.