Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Good Morning, Heartache

1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?
Not so early in the morning, but morning for sure.
2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?
That seems to have nothing to do with time whatsoever.
3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?
Morning is for showers, in general. Bedtime is for a long soak in the tub.
4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?
Early death of erratic musical geniuses doesn't surprise me at all. Speaking broadly of 'artists' I was saddened particularly at Heath Ledger's death a few years ago.
5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)
Does "Cat." count? Otherwise, I have no nicknames whatsoever, unless "Mom" is a nickname?
6) When was the last time you had the blues?
Not feeling too joyful today, or yesterday. Actual "blues" though...probably a few weeks on that draggy awful feeling.
7) Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe's Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What's the last snack food you ate?
Huh, you caught me: I just had breakfast "dessert" of a Lofthouse iced sugar cookie. Orange on top. Yum.
8) Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest?
Yes. Both. I totally believe in the latter because it's what happens, yo. It would be a shame if humans killed off some of the pretty animals, but I also know things will be ok eventually.
9) Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has?
Nope. I have my pick of attorneys, actually. Never thought I'd say I had so many friends who are lawyers!

4 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

I don't see why everyone shouldn't have dessert after breakfast.

Kwizgiver said...

It's kind of comforting knowing I have several lawyer friends.

And cookies for breakfast--yes!

Kwizgiver said...

You reminded me of this Bill Cosby bit: http://youtu.be/JcVcRMS4ejQ

Cat. said...

Thanks for the Cosby clip--great way to start my day! ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.