Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Stealing x2

(Link in meme-roll)
Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!

Part 7: Self Image

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:
I don't have a 'normal' day that matches any other day of the week: my work schedule is literally different every single day, including weekends. I don't even shower at the same time every day, or go to bed at the same time.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Pitching in.
86. What is your greatest weakness?
Burning out.
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?
Are you smoking crack?
88. Are you generally self-contained?
...what does that even mean? I'm fairly self-reliant, but I can be social as well. Depends on the situation.
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
Yes. Completely. All the time.
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at:
Good:
1) Putting things in order, ironically after that other question
2) Focus
3) Making macaroni and cheese

Bad:
1) Keeping things in order
2) Unscheduled changes
3) Most other cooking
91. Do you like your neighbours? Do they like you?
Yes, and I guess so. However, they are American, not British.
92. Are you different in public then you act among friends?
Yes, very much so.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
I want to do what I was put here for. Now, if I could just get a solid sense of what that is.
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
Let's see, I'll be 54...Sparky will be out of college... I really don't know. Maybe, hopefully, still working in a job I like.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world?
"I want to be blown up! BOOM!" [Bravo if you can name the source!]
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list?
I don't have a bucket list--not much of a planner. I'd write Sparky a long letter and try to include all the important stuff. I'd have a long talk with Beast AND Sparky. And I'd eat nonstop the whole week, everything I love.
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out?
My laugh?
98. What three words best describe your personality?
Bossy, goofy, serious.
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Absolutely no clue.
100. What advice do you have to give?
"Stop whining and do your best."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Have You’s and What If’s!

1. Have you anything to confess today?
Nope. Well, I intend to do so at church, but nothing here. Move along.
2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
I speed pretty much every day. There are some theft issues in my (distant) past. Nothing very major though.
3. Have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain.
Well, I was in middle school, so yeah the friend-betrayal thing happened on the usual level. However, really, it doesn't really come up that often for me.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?
Well, yeah...! How about starting a war based on completely made-up "intel?" That's pretty cringe-worthy. If you mean on a personal level then yeah, pretty much weekly. Don't get me started.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been?
Only for 20 years starting at about age 11. It's called puberty.
6. Have you ever cheated at school? How so?
Never really needed to.
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it?
Nope. Calling the police on that one; whoever lost it is going to be awfully annoyed about losing it and I do NOT want them pissed at me.
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power?
{{shudder}}...the mere thought. I'm sure I'd fuck it up somehow, and that's why this isn't on my list of Things To Do.
9. What if you found a magic lamp?
I think I wouldn't notice. Don't you have to believe in this sort of thing to make it work?
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
I'd like to figure out a way to get people to settle the fuck down about things. Sheesh!
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
Some of the bullshit I've said about people close to me that they've overheard or seen. I'm not really great at self-censoring.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do?
Enjoy the peace and quiet. Hope I have books and internet too....
13. What if the internet didn't exist?
Well, seeing as how I survived the first 30 years of my life sans internet, I'd probably manage to survive. I would miss my internet friends, though.
14. What if you never started blogging?
I'd have a shitload more time and probably do more productive things.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans?
I'm cooking for my nephews and my niece and her husband. It'll be good. We'll probably throw the tribbles around as usual.

4 sweet-talkers :

Mr said...

Love the honest answers! Wars and fighting suck! Have a great Sunday and an Awesome Thanksgiving!

Kwizgiver said...

Somehow, I don't think I'd use my non-internet/blogging time for housework.

Cat. said...

Mr L: yes, and the same back at you.

KW: no, me either, BUT I might get more reading done! :-)

Mind Of Mine said...

The power question got me too, I mean, I am sure I would fuck it up in an epic fashion.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.